skip to main
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Trust & Promise
Well said, don't you think?
If you can't keep a promise so you shouldn't say anything or nothing at all at this point.
Is there a break then it's hard to trust anybody.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
- "I learned to believe in myself.
If you don't believe in yourself, who can you expect to believe in you?"
- Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)
- "I don't like to hold back, because that's how you hurt yourself. "
-"Quiet People have the loudest minds"
- "Words are something you can never take back, so use them carefully."
- "Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you. But you shouldn't use that as an excuse to hurt someone back."
- "Never ever apologize for anything that makes you happy."
- " I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
I am Christina
Search This Blog
Photo of the month
LP concert 2010
Simba my cat
Rules: 1. Be nice and respectful! 2. Speak english/german
Tina aka kidOhri aka The Freak!
Officialsite of LP
Create your own visitor map!